mercredi 22 août 2012

Aug 21' to the mt Fuji

Again alone, I left my friends this morning and this is a bit weird after 3 weeks spent together.
Again very hot weather and I ride mainly on highway, - by the way extremely expensive - 60 euros for 150 km !
Quite a lot of Japanese bikers, most of them riding nice small 250 or 400 cc bikes that we don't have at all in Europe.
What is strange is that, contrary to Russia, almost no one approach me to ask what I m doing here..
But one is doing it , riding a nice old zrx Kawasaki.
Even outside , smoking is not permitted but on small isolated places..
A ducati japanese biker comes to me at a petrol station and with a quasi non- existent English , I understand that we are going in the same direction , by the mt fuji . He invites me to join him for camping with his friends by a lake tonight.
I cannot see the fuji as covered by clouds but the surrounds are beautiful, with forest and lakes.
We reach a Japanese campsite by a lake, where my new friends stay in a Japanese bungalow - means a rectangular chalet with a big nothing inside
We share food and have a great fun together as no common language but google translate to help us..I understand that my host is a locksmith . And all of the friends have Ktm rc8 and race on circuit!
Before going to sleep, my hosts close all the windows and start to kill all insects inside with a broom, and that takes an hour!
With a terrible heat inside, plus a burning anti mosquito coil that burns and make the confined air un-breathable!
What a strange situation ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire